Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Party Rehearsal and Dragblog Update.

Ok so I have to admit that I haven't been blogging lately. Sorry to my readers, if I happen to have any. (Oh my goodness)


Ok so my blog is not about how terrific life is but yes it's plainly about me so some of you may think that I'm so what do you say that again, "self-centered". At least some people do think like that. As I know. And as far as you guys are concerned about my weight gaining plan had totally failed. Phail! In fact I think I lost a few pounds. Jesus Christ.

Stopped working at my father's office as it's lame sh*t place.

Yes just ignore my last post as It was only a minor credit card payment mistake. I don't know the banks have such low productivity... I placed a second order after a week and in just 10 days, I got my baby. Yes, the almighty Lebayle metal studio mouthpiece that I sought after for almost a year.

Videos soon.

*And wait. Boston is picking up trash from my neighbourhood...*

It's Friday tomorrow and a Christmas Party rehearsal will be held, so me and my church friends and the musicians there will go for a no-payment gig. (Well, sorta unofficial feel right here) But I will be playing two songs definitely not-my-style-of-song songs.

It'll be O'Holy Night and "A gift" two slow phased song and I myself kinda "Hate" slow songs like these. But oh well I'm not the band director D:

P.S: You don't even know if I'm even qualified for this D:......

PP.S: CHE,PHY sucked. BIO was okay. If you wanna know I attended tuition for Form4 stuff since last week.
PPP.S: I'm getting my very own vintage unlacquered soprano saxophone soon! Yes, the one like kenny G's
PPPP.S: I'ved had enough of P.Ss and I don't even know what they stand for. Yet.
PPPPP.S: If you ever wonder why I update my dead blog all of a sudden you gonna thanks Mr.Fang for his blog so that I got to view his blog and so that he got touched by me and a few other people viewing his blog so that he made a facebook status and I replied to his status and that Kieran replied to his status and reminded me that I really need to update my blog.


TEEHEE!

0 comments: