Thursday, August 19, 2010

Warm Welcome to Everyone!


*This blog is officially created on 20th of August

-Foreword-

First of all I want to just thank you for stepping into this freshly baked blog. It's deep appreciation from me as I've changed my blog from wordpress to blogspot.

I know I don't have much followers with me but if you do check in once in a full moon I'll be much glad too! Enjoy your reading and may your life be successful!

I guess many of you will be asking this already "Why the change?" Alright first things first, wordpress is too plain and boring. Unlike blogger, wordpress does not have the ability to change your blog layout with html codes, upload pictures within 3seconds, manage your sites at ease. And there are many other reasons that I would rather not disclose..

One word, wordpress is too.. plain? I remember having the first time stepping into wordpress. I was standard 3. I went into wordpress by accident, you know, by those google searches.

I was addicted to games, and finding guides and helps from the internet would greatly benefit me in games. It was then when I ran into wordpress. Troublesomely, and shitly it required me to login into wordpress in order to access that page. Yep, you got it. I created my first wordpress account back in years.

So, no warm welcome from you? Bloggers-who-used-blogspot-for-a-long-time?

With updates,


0 comments: