Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm back to blogging!


Reviving blog on 15/1/2012

It has been such a long time from my last post.. Dated back on Jan 26, 2011. Thats almost a year ago. But fear not! The boring days are around the corner and I'm back to blogabout once again!

As you can see there are major changes here and there. Made these to make the whole blog look fresh as it was kinda stale back then.

No worries!

Updates: I'm 17 now and just passed my undang test (road regulation test). My birthday is on February the 1st so my theory class won't be far away! Talk about the costs.. Talk about being able to DRIVE whee!

-And so.. yEAH SPM this year (High school leaving exam) Gotta gogos! But I still haven't actually work out my route, what should I venture into after SPM? I'll let my mind decide on it's own by then!

Short post for now, keep in touch.

0 comments: