Monday, January 23, 2012

Times Square Trip

Yeah with nothing better to do, I decided to go out with my twin, JinLe the pig to Times square for a day.

Got a pair of 3/4 pants at Romp. And whats weird it fitted perfectly when I tried it in the fitting room.. But not when I changed into it before I went to a relative's dinner that night. Pf...

Means only one thing... tailoring, maybe next week.

Had a movie, Ah Beng movie :o Not bad, haha but I wouldn't say it's the best either!

Then I had this stupid thing that happened to me. Went to an accessory shop to find another suitable necklace to substitute mine. Just to only find out that I overpaid for a black STRING. The shop owner was misleading me so much urgh. But forget it. The string was then forged into 2 bracelets, which I've given one to dear lil piggie. She seems to treasure it like endless tomorrow ^^

Lastly, which is also the main point I'm always at Times Square is the arcade: Taiko no tatsujin!

Yeah didn't really improve much from the last visit as I kinda slacked these weeks. But I've been pumping hard on the song "Kita Saitama 2000". ON THE PC. Managed to pass it on the monitor but not on the machine itself. Same to some songs like Ekiben2000, Work2000 and some more..

Should be ordering a custom drumstick by the end of this month. And lastly..

An early present from the piggie just for me! So sweet of her eh? x) Haven't really received a present for like years. Anyway I got used to not bomb-celebrating my birthday so I really appreciated the gift from her.

P.S: She went lost in the mall without even pickin up the god damned phone for apprx 2hours just to pick the presents. Haha!

When we left, it's like "HEY IT'S THE REUNION NIGHT AND DANG IT'S 5PM!"

Nice day. :)

0 comments: