Monday, September 6, 2010

塊魂"悦"读 Damacy Reading!



Exams are coming so so so so soon! Whee~ Your brain still blank? Prepare to die loh.
Nah just joking...


Not to be lame but PMR is coming! Haha, know you are doing your preparations, or if you haven't start preparing (like me) you better do so now! (like me)

I have some personal tips for everyone, even-though my results aren't that fabulous, but they are my lifespan crystallized collection. Here it goes:

1. Before you study, have the heart to study (like me). If you don't, most probably you won't get anything from your revision.

2. Know your limits and expect the expectables (like me). If you're getting D,D,D,D,Cs in your normal examinations, it'll be hard (not saying that it's impossible) for your to strike a B or A in the coming examinations. And always expect the worst than the best.

3. Don't drag work (like me). You will end up doing it at the eleventh hour.

4. Stick to one subject a day (like me). You mix, you blur.

5. Do not ever "revise" language subjects! It's pointless. Exceptions are: Memorizing novels, themes, common-used proverbs (成语) and some beautiful sentences that will aid you in your essay part. Doing exercises last minute will do CRAP.

6. If you're bad at math (like me), I have 2 suggestions. One, people often say that you can't "study" math well but I think you actually can. "Study" math (not memorizing!) only if you don't know the basics. Two, now you know the basics, do exercises. I suggest doing exercises year-by-year on those past year papers workbooks. Example: I did 2000's question 10, and I now flip to 2001's question 10. And so on..

7. If you're bad at Science (like me), the only thing to do is to have interest and read. Normally for science, reading is better than exercises, given that you're doing this at the eleventh hour. Just listen attentively in class and I bet nothing will go wrong.

8. If you're bad at History and Geography (like me), pick important stuff and read. I bet your teacher has given you the important parts and the not-so-important parts to accommodate with your coming-up exams. Try to KNOW it and not MEMORIZING it. It helps ALOT!

9. If you're bad at Kemahiran Hidup (like me), do past year questions and force yourself to KNOW (once again, not memorizing) the answer for the questions. As the syllabus for this subject is very, very limited.

10. Don't stress yourselves too much (now that's not like me).

11. Have fun during the procedure! Hahahaha, you don't have a need to unplug the wires of your computer or your modem for all these ;) if you know how the way not to.

HERES A 3 IN 1 ONLINE SEJARAH NOTES MADE EASY FOR YOU! By: Ccy

Click the buku teks(s) below to enter..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gary, 开学时一起温习吧~
我需要你教我英语,我的英语逊毙了~

Garryギャリー said...

好啊~你可以教我sejarah :P