Monday, September 20, 2010

Top 20 Facts About Me.

You know me well? I bet, not that much! Squeeze me from here :D
Top facts about me:

1. I have insectiphobia and arachnophobia.
2. I can't sit down and study for more than 20minutes.
3. I honestly don't mind people who look at me as a weirdo. Who the heck cares :D
4. My favourite music genre is jazz, any kind of jazz music will work.
5. I have a habit of leaving food behind, even though I may have the ability to finish em up.

6. I'm the middle child and yes I have a brother and a sister.
7. I hate people who smoke.
8. I hate chinese (not chinese songs)
9. I often bite my sax mouthpiece.
10. I bit myself on the tongue and lips on the same spot for at least 10times.
11. Likes glossy stuff.
12. Will pay for anything to not hate, and score well in History! Dumbest subject ever.
13. And whoever disagrees with fact #12 will get my roundhouse kick in ITS @#$!
14. Likes to talk in class.
15. Likes to wear shorts instead of jeans/ slacks.
16. Can't get fat no matter how much I eat. Seriously.
17. Thought that the blogger icon was a chick at first sight.
18. I hope that I can get 8As in PMR.
19. I doubt that fact #18 will come true.
20. My main "weight gaining tool" is random chocolate, preferably kit-kat.

P.S: Still working on the October mission, those who have a heart to wish me luck on my very first mission the comment box and chat-area will really help! I will really thank and appreciate your encouragement and it motivates me to... uh... eat more? Bye!

1 comments:

uzhe said...

LOL. you have the same problem with your bro eh? trying to get fat? ermm. try oats. might help. hehe. anyway, best of luck in your PMR kiddo. =D