Thursday, September 16, 2010

Weight Gaining October! 十月增肥计划!


Rights, from today onwards, I will have a new goal (or) aim every 2 or 3 months. This means that I can achieve more and more things in my life. The list will probably grow longer and longer... Eventually.. (Play basketball for 30hours in 2months.. Eat 4litres of Ice-cream in 2months.. Skip school for 14days in 2months.. and on and on and on...)

Now back to the main idea. For this month, it'll be weight gaining craze! Yeah as everybody (at least those who met me before) know that I'm way too thin, cause of my lack of balance diet, lack of healthy minerals, lack of calorie intake, high-metabolism body, activeness, lack of exercising... (please.. stop T-T)

The main idea is.. Ima try to gain 1KG in the month OCTOBER starting from 15th Sept. That will be like approximately 1 1/2 months.

The past two days were like freak'o! (You know for sure for the first couple days.. excitement >.<) Breakfast: 1x Granola bars (100calories each) 1x Banana (40calories each) 1x serving of cerial (100calories) + 1x serving of milk (200calories) total: 440calories

Lunch: 1x Meal apprx 600calories.

Tea-time: 1x Kit-kat Chunky chocolate (THIS IS HOLY) 239calories 1x Serving of milk (100calories)

Snack-time: 1x ball-choco (60calories)

Dinner: 1x Chee Cheong Fun apprx 500calories

Supper: 1x Serving of Milo apprx 200calories

With a grand total of 2000 +/- calorie intake. While supposedly I need to have an intake of 2500 (according to proper calculation on the net "BMI").. So let's say I failed for the first few days..

I may need to add 2 more kit-kats to my empty meal-slot ^^

2 comments:

★~Ah Jack~☆ said...

do u need my help??

Garryギャリー said...

Sure if you don't mind :) But I think im gonna fail this mission~