Thursday, September 2, 2010

Science Class? Art Class? ICT? WHATEVER!?



I sure hope that life was that easy as in the picture above!
.....We got this problem in our minds before even having our PMR examination. How great is this.

By the way. I think I am capable of entering the science class but I have not much interest on science. Thats the truth Ima telling you today. But art classes are way too not challenging. But science.. Urgh. I think I'll go for it!

Accounts... Ecos.. In Malay?! NO FREAKING WAY! Say good bye!

Quote by Gary Njl:
"Life is BAW RING~ PMR is BAW RING~ Books are BAW RING~ Choosing what class u're going to go next year is BAW RING~ Music is... Not Bawring! ^^"

Learnt a new song today.. Need to master it.
And all of a sudden I liked, and hoped to have a Soprano saxophone - - Gees. Too much shopping for the WEEK I had.

I NEED to study even if I don't want to, even if I hate to, even if I can't. Isn't this dumb? Yeah, thanks to PM-Fuck ^^

0 comments: